Gear Head Drill Machine VS 460V 22"
- Wide speed range with 4 different speed settings
- Simple knob selectors for operator ease in controlling spindle speeds
- Fully enclosed machine tool spindle with internal 4 MT mounted in precision bearings for maximum accuracy, minimizing deflection
- Front mounted control panel designed for operator convenience
- T-slotted production table and base
- Rack and pinion table raiser
- Front mounted dial adjusted work stop
- Interlocking chuck guard
- Maximum spindle runout of 0.0005"
- Work light
Palmgren's 22" Variable Speed Gear Head Drill Presses have a rigid construction that delivers full power at any speed, with the operational features to withstand continuous industrial use. These versatile, gear driven, drill presses are ruggedly constructed with an all gear driven transmission to drive the cutting tool at nearly 100% of the available motor horsepower. The wide speed range makes this drill ideal for drilling small to large diameter holes fast and easily.
|Number of Spindle Speeds||Variable|
|Max. Spindle To Base||50"|
|Table Slot Size||14mm|
|Table Dimensions||16.5" x 15.75"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||668|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Capacity Cast Iron||1-1/4"|
|Drill Press Model||Floor Model|
|Drill Press Type||Gear Head|
Write Your Own Review