6" x 6" Dual Force CNC Machine Vise
- Both sides are precision ground square to the bottom of the vise within 0.004"
- The vise can be mounted on its base/bottom, on either side or positioned on its end in the vertical position
- Parallelism of keyways on bottom of vise bed to the jaw face +/- 0.0008?
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron castings
- Hardened jaw plates and hardened vise bed
- Equipped with Palmgren's anti-lift mechanism
Built for use on all types of CNC machines where high precision part clamping is a necessity. This is an ideal vise for applications that require multiple vises to be mounted parallel to each other.
|Vise Jaw Material||Steel|
|Product Width (in)||10.6|
|Product Weight (lbs)||86|
|Product Length (in)||20|
|Product Height (in)||8|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Country of Origin||TW|
|Master Pack Width (in)||7.2|
|Master Pack Weight (lbs)||59|
|Master Pack Length (in)||18.5|
|Master Pack Height (in)||5.8|
|Master Case Pack Qty||1|
Write Your Own Review