Gear Head Drill Machine VS 460V 20"
- Wide speed range with 4 different speed settings
- Simple knob selectors for operator ease in controlling spindle speeds
- Fully enclosed machine tool spindle with internal 3 MT mounted in precision bearings for maximum accuracy, minimizing deflection
- Front mounted control panel designed for operator convenience
- T-slotted production table and base
- Rack and pinion table raiser
- Front mounted dial adjusted work stop
- Interlocking chuck guard
- Maximum spindle runout of 0.0005"
- Work light
Palmgren Gear Head Drill Presses are ideal for precision drilling applications and continuous industrial use. These versatile, gear driven, drill presses are ruggedly constructed with an all gear driven transmission to deliver full power at any speed, driving the cutting tool at nearly 100% of the available motor horsepower. The drill ensures positive and quiet operation by the use of steel and reinforced fiber gears.
|Number of Spindle Speeds||Variable|
|Max. Spindle To Base||47"|
|Table Slot Size||14mm|
|Table Dimensions||15.5" x 14.75"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||405.6|
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Unit of Measure||Each|
|Capacity Cast Iron||1-1/8"|
|Drill Press Model||Floor Model|
|Drill Press Type||Gear Head|
Write Your Own Review